Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I can feel the pain. :(

We had our p.e. today. And it made my body hurt.
As I was running, I can feel the pain through my whole body. Especially, on my heart. Mom told me it's because I haven't exercised for a long time. HAHA. So I guess exercise is really important. So don't forget to do that so you will not turn into a wimp like moi. hah.

In our french class, we had to read this conversation thingy. My teacher picked me to be fedorov. Haha, I was lucky, cause I only read three lines.

Wen Jing: il fait beau ajourd'hui.
Kim: Oui, en corée aussi, il fait beau comme ça?
Wen Jing: Vous êtes coréeneÉ
Kim: Oui, je màpelle Kim. Et vous?
Wen Jing: Moi, c'est Wen Jing. Je suis chinoise.
Kim: De quelle ville?
Wen Jing: De Pékin. Et Vous?
Kim: De Séoul.
Fedorov: Moi, cèst Fedorov.
Wen Jing: Vous êtes russe?
Fedorov: Non, ukranien. L'Ukraine, c'est une ancienne république russe.
Kim: Avez-vous des enfants?
Fedorov: Oui, deux.
Kim: Moi, j'ai deux filles, Quan et Yin.
Wen Jing: Moi, je n'ai pas d'enfants, je suis célibataire.

...
haha, I am lazy to continue typing. hah

and oh, oh, yesterday, while I was in metro. I saw this really hot guy. He looks like ashton kutcher. YUMMY. lmfao.

No comments: