Thursday, September 11, 2008

-be`s in school.

I just finished the exercise our teacher gave us.
It was pretty easy since I know how to work microsoft word out. But we had to type our hobbies and hate in french, that slowed me down.
I hope i got the words right.

A BIENTOT!
haha, that made me laugh cause how it sounds. we had to put it on the end of our exercise. it means until next time.

I`ll continue this post later, when i get home. bye!

continuation---
In our french class, we had an exercise about french numbers. and wahhh! I got ten over ten. Haha. Our pictures will be taken tomorrow for the identification card, which means I have to look prettay tomorrow. KIDDANG.

I am really tired right now cause of the fact that I woke up early and slept late last night. I tried getting some sleep this afternoon, but my uncle called. So my sleep was interrupted. Tomorrow is friday again. WAHHH! I'll have day offs na naman. WOOOOO!!! I'm thinking of what should I do this coming weekends. I wanna do something fun, but I don't know what should I do specifically.

SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZYY!
especially mathematique. But honestly, i'm kind of liking the teacher, not like like. LOL. But he really looks like frightening or it's just me.


No comments: