Wednesday, September 10, 2008

and it feels like tonight.

Time goes by so fast.
HAYYY buhay.

Anyways, in school. We had to write a paragraph thingy, presenting ourselves. And my classmate Yazan was learning some tagalog words from moi and my classmates. Haha, and also azim, i think that's his name. lol. Yesterday, he was saying tumahimik ka. But he was saying it like, "chumahimik ka." haha. We were all laughing our asses off. And yazan, had a hard time saying bintana. He wanted to say close the window in tagalog. But later, he was saying the whole sentence, "isara mo yung bintana." Someone is learning from us. lol. And yesterday, some dude asked him kamusta siya, and he was like, mabuti. HE'S GOOOD. lol

the kain part --

we ate at regie's place. We had meatballs, cake, and yema, and bread, and salad. hah. We forgot to bring the une banane, we were planning to give it to monsieur guillano. hah. I feel so stupid, cause I don't know how to spell his name. It was 1:20 when we finished, so we only had ten minutes to walk to school. We felt like we can't make it, so we ran. Fuck, I hate running. I wimped out. I cannot run, and I was running out of breath. But still, they continued running. :(
Luckily, we were not late.


When me and my friends were walking home, Joan showed us a few skateboard tricks. He did a kickflip. and he's goood. :)

OH, OH, I bought a canon photo printer today. When me and my parents got home, I rushed to my room and then set up my printer then printed many photos. :)

Photos are just my addiction, my drug of choice.

No comments: