Monday, June 30, 2008

kjkdfgk

Haha, I can't think of a title. O.o

I woke up 7 in the morning, just to call my dear friends. I miss them dearly. awww. haha. -be's emotional. ;]
I called krishelle first, I asked for aila's, jonah's and vanessa's number. They all asked me the same questions, like, anung oras na? maganda ba dyan? anong year mo na pagpasok? it was funny.
after krishelle, I talked to aila. Iyun, kwentuhan lang about their college life and stuff.
NEXT, jonah, we talked about HER boys. haha, she has a crush who's a swimmer. I told her na she has to act na kunwari she needs a mouth to mouth resuscitation. haha. okay, tinuruan ba?

Sobrang I had fun talking to them, even it's only for a short time.
Yun, nagpost lang ako ng isang entry. I feel like my blogger is empty, I have few posts, blah, blah, blah.
It's already 11 pm, so I really need to sleep so toodles! :]

No comments: