Saturday, August 2, 2008

death of a disco dancer

it's kind of amazing how people change. When you first knew them, they were so different. And suddenly, you feel like you're the only one who hasn't changed yet. You want to, but you feel like you can't, cause you're scared of what will people think about you because you changed.


I was looking at my old friends' picture, and while I was doing that, I feel like I don't know them anymore. They have changed alot, they have become mature, and responsible. I feel like I like the old them, cause I have liked them for what things that they had. We were so close and now, miles and miles away. Sometimes, I miss the friendship that we had. But it's too late now, I can't turn back time. And I guess, we're not destined to be friends for long. I haven't did my best to keep my friendship with them so I guess a part of it is my fault.

No comments: