Thursday, June 5, 2008

so let me tell you about my day.

2 days to go! I'm having a countdown. I feel like I really don't want to go, but I really have to. Anyways, me and kuya talked on ym! And he was like, "siguro, marami ka ng naiipon kasi nagpapadala ako sayo." so I was like, "no, ala nga eh." siya naman, "naku, ang kuripot mo talaga." Hayyy, kung alam nya lang. LOL. Maybe kaya nya nasabi yun kasi I used to save money. Tapos nung marami na, kinuha nya ng di ko alam. Pero, he gave the money back naman. HAHA.

I just bought a cake! I just ate few though. I don't feel like eating a sweet food today.

And later, I'll call my mom, and me and cheena will ask for money. Haha, we're planning to have a quality time at the mall. And we really want to watch Kung Fu Panda. Cheena told me it'll be showing tomorrow. Haha. So we are really looking forward to it. And I wish, mom would really give us money. x]

No comments: