Monday, June 2, 2008

new everything.

Yeaa, new layout, I deleted the old entries, new chatbox, new everything. I was in the mood to work everything out. But still, I'm not so expert here. My blogger is lonely. ahuhu. 3 amigos only, I NEED MOREEEE. [; haha, BARBIE made a blogger for ME, me, ME. I'm still working on my introduction and pictures that I will put in this blog. haha, I'm too lazy right now. I'll work on it later. And plus, I need to re-install my photoshop. I haven't made that much progress on photoshop. I need to improve my photoshopping skills. ;] well, if I do have skills. These past few days have been really stressing for me. SLEEP LATE, WAKE UP EARLY. It sucks. I woke up early today because of a phone call. Then slept, my dad came home, so I woke up again, then slept again. haha, get it? Errmm, I don't know what to say anymore, so I'm out.

I'll post a new entry when I feel like it.

No comments: