Tuesday, June 17, 2008

oopsie doopsie.

I don't know what my topic should be about, but whatever. I just missed my blogger.

My psp games aren't working. SHIT.
Me and my mom went to alexis nihon to buy dinner. Haha. I bought a quarter pounder from Mcdo for my dinner. And then while we were walking, she was like, "gusto mo dun tayo dumaan sa may dawson college." so I was excited naman, kasi I know that Alex Evans will study sa Dawson College, this september. It's the opening month of classes. If you don't know who alex evans is, here are two pictures of him. Isn't he cute? haha. The wind was cold when we were walking home. It rained lightly, I expected thunderstorms though. What? you can't blame me. The tv network said there will be thunderstorms. It was 9 pm and the sun was still up.If it didn't rain, I know the sky will look like it's just in the afternoon, like 4 or 5. I haven't done my shopping yet. I know, it's lame. But mom's really busy, so she doesn't have time. She told me, that she'll be free on august. ang tagal no? so yea, I have to wait.

and.. and.. the day before that me and tita ofel went to future shop, my new favorite place. Haha. I bought the tenth season dvd of south park. it's a good thing I have money in my pocket when we went there. The dvd costs 39.99 plus tax. So all in all, I paid the dude 45 dollars. After that, I converted it into peso. haha. when we got home, we ate pizza. my favorite. :] I'm contented with my blogskin now. I had to change the font because I don' t like the font arial at all. I also forgot my pringles in uncle's car and my feet are freezing, it's cold in my uncle's house. :/ oh, oh, I almost forgot to tell the funny story. I was wandering around. And then I saw a dude, lying on the ground with only his underwear on. Haha. The people doesn't care though. I'm really not used to seeing those kind of things. It was really odd for me. haha.

No comments: