Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm looking forward to the future, but my eyesight is going bad

First day here. The flight was boring. Mom's house is boring. Everything is boring. I was dying because of boredom.
BORED.BORED.BORED.
So yeaa, I'm at sharlene's house, but she's not here. :/ she's at work. I'll visit her later. She said, 8 pm will be her break time. She called me. We went to my uncle's house, and visited his kids. Well, they are not kids, they're grown ups. haha. I'm looking forward to the shopping part. HAHA. My mom said that tomorrow we will go to the FUTURE SHOP, and I have a feeling that she'll buy me the camera that I want, DSCT300. 10. something megapixel, 5x zoom and it's touchscreen. :]

I didn't like my first day here, honestly. It's so hard to move on. And my dad's pissing me off.

Here's the end of my post.
I'll update my blog if my mom bought me a computer.

And oh, I'm dying because I don't have a computer.
D:


No comments: