Saturday, May 16, 2009

there's nothing new about me, being sick.

I've been really busy these past few days. I did not have the time to write new posts. There's only a few weeks left before vacation, which means, I have to get a job for this summer. I'm actually going to the restaurant where I'm going to apply for a job on monday. I need something to do for summer. Yes, I'd rather work than stay home this whole summer. I will not be bored and at the same time, I'll get moolah by working.

And also, I'm sick.. again. Nothing new, nothing new. I felt like I was going to die. I am known for exaggerating but I wasn't hypochondriac. I really am sick and it sucks. I wanted to buy shoes today, but I can't go out because of my condition. It sucks when you have to spend your whole day being in bed. But the good thing is, I feel better than yesterday.

I'm active once again on twitter. Follow me please, I'll do the same thing.
http://twitter.com/louisarabla
thanks loves. <3

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

before school ended, i was hoping to get a summer job to earn moolah. but i never got one. lol. hope you get well soon. :)

rochelle said...

hope you'll feel much better :)