Saturday, May 23, 2009

J'ai fait de la bicyclette.

Today, I just found my newest bestfriend. He's 9 and I am 17. :|

I am so exhausted. I did a lot of things today. Well, for me, it's something new. I had to get up at 7 am cause Tita Fe came into my appartment with Ian. We ate breakfast and she told us that the reason she brought him with her was because she's going to leave him to us. The plan for today was to buy a game for his ps3. So we did, with Shammah. After, we went to Mcdonald's to eat. I was upset when I knew that they don't have Quarter Pounder in there, so I just ordered a Big Mac. We even saw Molly. I love her name. Hee. Shammah suggested that maybe Ian would enjoy doing a little biking so I asked my mom if we could go to Van Horne park, she said yes. We waited in the park for my other friends to come, and when they did, I didn't spend much time with them cause Ian was tired. Apparently, that was the signal that we had to go home. We passed by at the bank first, and then went home. After few hours, his mother came. We ate dinner first and then, they went home.

I borrowed a french book yesterday. I don't like reading french books, but I have to. Haha. I hate my school. My teacher's giving us tons of homeworks, seriously. It just sucks.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Cool bestfriend. :) Haha.