Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't really know what to talk about. I just feel like I had to post something here.

It's been a week since vacation started and I'm still unemployed. I can care less though. Honestly, I'd prefer to stay home 'cause it's freaking hot outside. I'd perspire too much. I haven't gotten enough sleep too cause I ain't got no aircon in my room. We be poor. Haha. My friends invited me to watch Eclipse tomorrow, I don't really know if I'm going. BUT, if they invited me to watch Avatar, I'd go.

Uhh.. what else? I don't really know. I promise I'll talk to you about something on my next post. And oh, visit my flickr site? or perhaps, ask me something? :)

I have a new layout too. I didn't do a major thing, but I'd like you to tell me what do you think about it. I know, I know, I ask too much. Muchas Gracias!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

yea prefer avatar:) yea me too I'm jobless hopeless working class student:) oh well

Anonymous said...

Hello. Can I ask po kung anong mas okay na DSLR: Nikon D3000 or Canon EOS 450D? Thank you.

ellolouisa said...

If I were you, I'd get Nikon D3000. I've been using Canon for more than a year now, and I'm enjoying it. Pero mas bago yung nikon d3000 so mas maganda na ang features nun. Sorry sa late reply ha.