Monday, July 6, 2009

well, yea, there must be something wrong with me.

Most of us probably prefer going out with friends, but I prefer staying in my house, locking myself in my room and eating banana energy bars made from tofu. That's the only way I can avoid eating bananas. Bananas are a good source of potassium, my father says. But I think I had too much bananas. It's summer, I have no school, I can stay up late, I can wake up whatever time I want. But it's kind of irritating when your father forces you to go out. I understand, maybe he just wants me to enjoy the lovely weather, well, not lovely, it's always raining and it's not that hot, or maybe he just doesn't want to see my face. I really don't get it. He knows that I like staying in my room. I don't like going out, but still he forces me to. It's kind of like.. annoying.

2 comments:

alittlebitofparis said...

lol...there's nothing wrong with you.haha...me too,i prefer staying home.Reading e-books and facing the computer..daily routine... :D,but yeah,you should probably enjoy the day if it has a fine weather,anyways,i love looking at your photos too,louisa.. :D

Anonymous said...

that's normal I guess. They just want you to enjoy life. My parents do the same thing to me.